This Week @ Portigal
It’s December! We’re in the home stretch for 2013. Also, it’s CyberMonday, a fact which Facebook reminded me of today, sending a notification to the Portigal Consulting page with the helpful advice to “write a post about it.” Gee, thanks.
- Check out the eLearning Coach podcast, where I spoke about Interviewing Users with Connie Malamed.
- I’m headed to New York later this week. I’ll be giving a talk about Interviewing Users at IxDA NYC on December 6 (long since sold out).
- I’m going to be spending a day at SVA, speaking about The Power of Bad Ideas at the Products of Design program and guesting at the Interaction Design program in their Research Methods class.
- Ten years gone: From December 2003 – Golden Bull Awards, Automobile product placement in videogames.
- What we’re consuming: latkes, Full Circle, Hendrix, pop stars aging gracefully.