This Week @ Portigal
Greetings from Minneapolis!
- I’m in Minneapolis this week to speak about Interviewing Users: Uncovering Compelling Insights at the MIMA Summit. Looking forward to the local cuisine and of course meeting up with some cool people.
- We’ve moved the webhost for portigal.com so that will likely impact when this gets posted, and perhaps some other things. Fingers crossed that all goes smoothly.
- As I dig more into the different collaborations and other engagements that are on the table right now, I’m excited and intrigued.
- Back home, looking forward to meeting up with Lou Rosenfeld to talk about the various doings we’ve got going. Or the goings-on we’re doing. Either way.
- Ten years gone: From October 2003 – KFC is healthy?, ACME products.
- What we’re consuming: Butcher & the Boar, Hell’s Kitchen, The Sense of an Ending.