This Week @ Portigal
Hello, Monday…Monday, hello!
- UIE has posted our “Book Corner” podcast here. It’s a fairly concise conversation I had with Adam Churchill about – you guessed it – Interviewing Users. Check it out!
- I’m recording another podcast this AM and will post the details once it goes live, presumably in a couple of weeks.
- My key focus this week is to flesh out my upcoming workshop – The Designer Is Present – at Fluxible next month.
- At the same time, I’m hoping to get some update on a few projects that we proposed, as well as nail down a few more details about some upcoming workshops and speaking events.
- Just announced: I’ll be speaking at the Los Angeles UX Meetup on September 19. Topic is currently being voted on!
- Ten years gone: From August 2003 – Global Ouches, The Seven Clown Commandments.
- What we’re consuming: gluten-free watermelon, soy milk ramen, demising walls, pizza-pizza-pizza.