This Week @ Portigal
Top ‘o the week, my friends.
- I’m in San Diego today to wrap up this project that I’ve been so focused on. We’ve got a session today that is part presentation and part workshop. The that came out of the analysis is really interesting and has huge implications for this team’s current opportunities – and those still to come. I know my main contacts are really excited about it.
- I’m spending the rest of the week at UX Week in San Francisco. On Wednesday I’ll be teaching Interviewing Users: How To Uncover Compelling Insights and otherwise attending the event. Let me know if you’re going to be there!
- Interviewing Users was reviewed in QRCA (Qualitative Research Consultants Association) Views Magazine. The entire issue is here or read the review as a PDF here.
- Thanks to John Ruberto for his review of Interviewing Users on Amazon.
- Ten years gone: From August 2003 – Waterbed history, New Jersey Blob.
- What we’re consuming: Little Nepal, fatberg, baby panda and mom, John Le Carre.