This Week @ Portigal
Oh, hai, Monday! What can I tells ya?
- Today I’m winging my way eastward for a few days in New York, around Wednesday’s book launch party at SVA. Anything you think I should see/do/meet/eat in New York?
- The Amazon page for Interviewing Users has (as of this writing) 8 five-star reviews. If you have some thoughts about the book, it would be tremendously valuable to me if you’d share them on that page, too!
- On Saturday, I led a quick session at an event organized by Catapult Design. We had a really dynamic interactive session and a quick exercise about Interviewing Users. My slides are here.
- Ten years gone: From June 2003 – Rock is dead they say, reference peanut butter.
- What we’re consuming: Breathing, The Falkor, Mr. and Mrs. Miscellaneous, Cluckin’ Chicken and autophagia, Interviewing for UX Research Positions, Help I’m Being Held Prisoner In a Chinese Fortune Cookie Factory.