This Week @ Portigal
Howdy Monday and Monday-accessories:
- You can find two interviews about Interviewing Users now online. A readable interview at Ethnography Matters and a listenable interview with Denise Lee Yohn.
- Grant McCracken posted his awesome foreword to Interviewing Users.
- Coming up in a few weeks is the Interviewing Users launch party, June 3 in San Francisco. Stay tuned for info on the New York party.
- This Wednesday is my free webcast about Interviewing Users. O’Reilly will be recording it if you can’t make it.
- I just received another great War Story and will posting it in the next couple of days. Meanwhile, check out Susan Dray’s thought-provoking take on these stories.
- I’m talking to prospective clients in the Middle East and in the Midwest. Verbal, if not geographic, symmetry.
- Ten years gone: From May 2003 – FreshMeat: The Houses of the Wholly, Weight Loss Through Brain Washing.
- What we’re consuming: Bob’s Burgers, I Don’t Want Your Fucking App, Iron Man 3, Kutschy Rye.