This Week @ Portigal
I know it’s Thursday, but I’ve been on vacation all week, so here’s what’s going on for the remainder of this week
- On Sunday I head to DC for another round of fieldwork so I’ll be catching up on schedules and logistics and equipment as well as digging into the transcripts we’ve already received from the first round.
- I’ve got a proposal in to SXSW to speak about the War Stories. As always, please vote and add a comment here.
- I’ll be speaking about Design Research To Make Products at DELVE in Brooklyn on October 8.
- I’ll be teaching my workshop Soft Skills Are Hard at two upcoming events: in San Francisco at the end of August for UX Week and in London in October for Interact 15.
- Ten years gone: From August 2005 – the ubiquitous white plastic chair, Ben Stein on sloppily dressed men, redneck rhetoric.
- What we’re consuming: Tasty n Sons, A Delicate Truth, Ruby Jewel, Boxer Ramen, Salt & Straw, Russell St. BBQ, Voodoo Doughnuts.