This Week @ Portigal
A hearty welcome to the week!
- We’re finalizing a few reports this weeks: discussions with client stakeholders, a review of our client’s existing research and secondary reports, and finally our own secondary reserach. In addition to giving us a lot of big questions to chew on, it’s also informing who we want to talk to for this study and we’ve got a screener almost finalized and ready to share with recruiters for fieldwork in DC and Denver next month.
- I’ve been waiting for about 3 months for a contract to make it’s way through the corporate purchasing process; we got one document signed last week and any day now we hope to get the next one signed and then schedule a kickoff meeting. Every week I think that that maybe it’ll happen next week, and then…we wait. Still, we’re all astonished at how long it’s taking!
- We got a new War Story last week from Susan Simon Daniels. Check it out!
- In London this October, I’ll be at Interact 15 to teach a workshop, Soft Skills Are Hard.
- Ten years gone: From July 2005 – Facehugger plushie, the end of free pretzels, squid spam.
- What we’re consuming: Jersey, PACHI, architectural lattice, bamboo.