This Week @ Portigal
Monday, Monday, Monday.
- I’m heading to the airport soon for a multi-city week of meetings. Tomorrow I’m in Las Vegas (107°) to kick off a new project, then I fly to Washington DC (90° and stormy) to kick off another project. It’ll be a week of travel, meeting teams, establishing collaboration practices, learning about what they already know, managing milestones and talking to stakeholders!
- I’ll be speaking at UX New Zealand in Wellington, October 28-30.
- A couple of weeks ago I published What I Learned From 100 Doodles in 100 Days. If you haven’t already, you should check it out.
- In London this October, I’ll be presenting The Designer is Present as the closing keynote for Interact 15 and teaching a workshop, Soft Skills Are Hard.
- Ten years gone: From June 2005 – bizarre misdirected internet request 1, bizarre misdirected internet request 2.
- What we’re consuming: Smokestack BBQ, SF City Hall Centennial, Orange is the New Black.