This Week @ Portigal
Well, a good day to all!
- I’m in town this week but traveling to Las Vegas next week to kick off a project, one of several that has been languishing in pre-planning for a long time. I think everyone’s excited to finally start the work together.
- I’ve been getting a tremendous response from my new article What I Learned From 100 Doodles in 100 Days. I’m quite proud of the piece and hope you’ll check it out!
- I’ll be presenting The Designer is Present as the closing keynote for Interact 15 in London this October. Details about a workshop coming soon.
- If you want more of the Dollars to Donuts podcast, we’re looking for sponsorship to help defray production costs. If your organization can help, please get in touch.
- Out on the town this week, I’ll be at CCA on Wednesday to see John Maeda presents #DesignInTech.
- It was fun to see Interviewing Users on the new book shelf in the Harvard Business School library!
- Ten years gone: From June 2005 – gathering feedback through social media, stifling negative feedback online, Potato Farmers Loathe ‘Couch Potato’ Term.
- What we’re consuming: Ride the Pink Horse, turning off the Rothkos, Naco Taco, kale, Witnesses.