This Week @ Portigal
It’s April, everyone.
- My workshop about Soft Skills sold out at Interaction 15. I’ll be teaching it again in May in San Antonio. It’s part of the Enterprise UX conference but you can register separately. Use discount PORTIGAL15 to save big!
- This week I’m finalizing the logistics for a few days in the field in Boston next week.
- I’m hoping to start talking to stakeholders for an internal facilitation I’m running soon, too.
- Register for People Skills for UX, a virtual conference held on May 27. I’ll be doing a session on listening, alongside Julian Treasure, author of Sound Business.
- While most of the detail and stories were in the live presentation, you can quickly check out the slides from new talk about influence (past of last week’s event).
- I’ll be leading an interactive session about improv and creativity at RE:DESIGN/UXD in San Francisco on May 19.
- Ten years gone: From April 2005 – FreshMeat #24, marketing lists available for purchase, Twenty-five years of Post-It Notes.
- What we’re consuming: Blue Buck, Bianca, Sea Dog Amber Ale, Stanley Park Noble Pilsner.