This Week @ Portigal
- I’m at home this week after a fun but frigid trip to DC last week. I spoke at 18F about The Power of Bad Ideas. The video is here although I understand a properly captioned video is coming soon.
- I also led a workshop at World IA Day DC. It was a fun and interactive session called The Designer is Present. The slides are here and an edited video is coming soon.
- We’re planning a quick client workshop to help uncover what’s the most compelling direction to be uncovering in the remaining weeks of an ongoing diary study and interviews. We’ve got some pretty strong insight now and it could go in a few different directions but their interest and ability to act is undoubtedly varied for each.
- On Dollars to Donuts last week I spoke to Carol Rossi of Edmunds.com. That wraps up the first series. If you want more, one way to help would be to leave a review on iTunes.
- This Thursday, I will be one of several panelists at UX Careers 2015: Where is the field headed and how do you stay current?.
- Ten years gone: From February 2005 – Letting go of TV shows that are past their prime..
- What we’re consuming: xylophone Zeppelin, Green Pig Bistro, Megatron/Matrix, Bayou Bakery, Sleater-Kinney and Bob’s Burgers, Bakeshop, Bosch, Pupatella.