This Week @ Portigal
- It may be the time of year, but it sure feels like a busy Monday, right out the gate. So many phone calls and planning meetings to try to get scheduled.
- I’ve been enjoying my collaboration with a new team in downtown San Francisco, as we help assemble a point of view about design directions to prepare for an internal workshop next week.
- We’re looking good to wrap up the year with a training session in Austin. People are doing paperwork, I’m hovering over the flight-and-hotel reservation buttons. Also, barbecue.
- Last week, I spoke about Designing for Unmet Needs at Warm Gun. You can find slides, audio and a sketchnote here.
- More from recent talks: The HOW Interactive Design slides are here and you can find the video (among several) here.
- Ten years gone: From December 2004 – Leisurama!, Nike dropping the ‘Goddess’ moniker.
- What we’re consuming: latkes, Jiminy Glick, dumplings.