This Week @ Portigal
- One of this week’s projects is reviving discussions about collaborations that I’ve had over the past 18 months. Checking in, coming up!
- Here’s video from last week’s discussion about Interviewing Users with the Denver UX Book Club.
- Early-bird (e.g, discounted) registration is now open for my Interaction South American workshop Interviewing Users: How To Uncover Compelling Insights.
- Two recent blog posts about talking to users: Stephen Colbert’s interview guide technique, Nick van der Kolk manages discomfort with his participant.
- Coming up next month, I’ll be speaking about user research at the HOW Interactive Design Conference in San Francisco.
- Ten years gone: From October 2004 – Dog eats penis.
- What we’re consuming: Lobster-garlic ramen, Diego Rivera’s Pan American Unity Mural, Pan Lido Salvadoreno, Methuselah Tree.