This Week @ Portigal
A top of the week to everyone.
- Last week I worked with a prospective client to put together an outline for a three-week project. They are meeting this morning to decide who they are going to work with and hopefully finalize the details of the project, which should have begun first thing today (at least in my proposal!). Depending on what I hear, my next few weeks will follow on of two very different paths!
- I’ve revisited and revised my workshop The Designer is Present, and there is still space left for the next session coming up in Sydney on August 27.
- Dan Szuc and I are doing a workshop and a talk in Seattle on August 19 & 20.
- Early September in Boulder, I’m doing a full-day workshop on user research at UX-STRAT.
- Ten years gone: From July 2004 – Cultural misconceptions smashed by one game of curling, One day, 41 rides, Shrek castration lawsuit.
- What we’re consuming: The Staircase, Hello I Must Be Going, chimney cake, European travel advice, Weird Al’s Mission Statement, Uva Enoteca.