This Week @ Portigal
Good Monday morning to all!
- I’m waiting on some feedback from my client team and will be working towards the next iteration of our recommendations for them in shifting their organization towards embracing user needs.
- There will be a good chunk of inward focus this week, trying to look at the business of Portigal Consulting and its offerings and target customers. This process is always running at some level, but it’s probably the right time to get more specific.
- I’m looking forward to seeing folks who sign up for my full-day workshop on Immersive Field Techniques at UX-STRAT in Boulder or my workshop The Designer is Present at UX Australia.
- Last week was a busy week for blog posts. Check out Ugly Yet Yummy, Take pictures (of food that) lasts longer, Kayfabe and narrative frameworks as well as David’s War Story: Let it Bleed.
- Ten years gone: From July 2004 – Loews says fat slobs are messy – but please buy more of our food, NOTAG license plate not so clever after all, Yo, Robot.
- What we’re consuming: Watermark, Fred’s First FedEx, Gialina, Jodorowsky’s Dune.