Happy May! Hope you had a lovely May Day, Star Wars Day, Cinco de Cuatro and Cinco de Mayo!
- Last week was the first anniversary of Interviewing Users. I posted a summary of links, resources, podcasts and more.
- While I’m waiting to hear about a number of interesting proposals out there, I’m doing a big push with blogging. It’s a gift to always have more to write about than time, but it’ll be fun to clear out the top layer of the backlog at least.
- We had a new War Story last week. I’ve seen a good first draft of another new one that hope to be able to post soon. If you’ve got a story it would be great to share it so get in touch!
- On the subject of War Stories, I’m digging into the preparations for a new talk about the War Stories, coming up at CHIFOO next month (and at UX Australia later this year.
- On the town: I’ll be at the Designing Innovation panel on Wednesday night. Maybe I’ll see you there?
- Ten years gone: From May 2004 – Classic concert companion, Starsky and Hutch art installation, Fun Facts!
- What we’re consuming: dogs and shag, mezcal, Zepparella, Rolling Pin Donuts.