This Week @ Portigal
Hope things are as sunny where you are as they are here…
- I spent the first half of today helping our client with a synthesis session. We made it through two transcripts and they’ve got another 11 to do on their own, so they have some work ahead. But it was really fun, really interesting and quite valuable in pulling out some themes and opportunities. I’ll meet with them next to help with a presentation and run a design workshop afterwards, probably in a few weeks.
- If you missed last week’s well-received 32 Awesomely Practical UX Tips virtual seminar, you can still get the recordings. Use the code 32UXTIPS for 32% off!
- I’ve got a great slate of catch-up calls and lunches this week. It’s something I find so helpful and enjoyable and I’m glad to have the chance to do it right now as projects wind down and others are still winding up.
- Ten years gone: From April 2004 – Academics examine Wal-Mart for clues to our culture, Reuters consent.
- What we’re consuming: Ferrell’s Donuts, Fargo, a rant about design, Fastball’s The Way, improv as life advice.