This Week @ Portigal
- Later today I’m flying home from Up To All Of Us in North Carolina. And that’s my only flight this week. It’s been a crazy few weeks with a number of trips separated by 12 hours or so. Looking forward to at least a few days at home (before taking a long weekend with some friends up in wine country).
- Along with some other local design-type folks, I’m giving a short talk this week at a fundraiser. If you can come out and support the event on Thursday, that’d be great. I’m donating a copy of Interviewing Users as well.
- With the big project, this week there’s at least one site visit in San Francisco and maybe another one elsewhere. It’s hard to book these, but it does keep a lot of people’s schedules up in the air waiting to finalize them. At that point, it’ll be a wrap for the fieldwork and we can start diving into what we’ve heard more intensively.
- Two recent reviews of Interviewing Users: from Tammy and Lan. If you’ve read the book please write your own short review as it makes a huge difference for the book’s sales and general awareness. Thanks!
- Ten years gone: From March 2004 – Foreclosure fear selling, George Foreman’s inspirational musical offering, Gadgets from history.
- What we’re consuming: Chuck’s, chocolate-chip rice pudding, Meat Raffles, North Carolina Museum of Art.