This Week @ Portigal
It’s a short week here as we’re off on vacation by the last half of the week. I’ll update here upon our return, but it’ll be quiet for a couple of Mondays.
- In the few days for the week we’re running through contracts and statements-of-work to try to get a new project officially launched and on the books. So excited about collaborating with this team and digging into some pretty interesting fieldwork.
- We just announced a new service: pro bono Management/UX Consulting for Small Businesses.
- Interviewing Users was included in Designers & Books’ 99 Must-Reads From 2013.
- I’m one of a long list of “Design and UX Leaders” who shared a bit about what we’re reading.
- In case you missed it, here’s my 5-minute talk about The Power of Silence, newly posted from last year’s Fluxible conference.
- Ten years gone: From January 2004 – Hummer line extension: shoes, CES and products for women.
- What we’re consuming: Koo, Ice Cream Bar, cheese, Psycho Donuts, Short Term 12