This Week @ Portigal
The year is winding down and over here it’s periods of frenzy alternating with chunks of extreme slow.
- After co-organizing the IxDA Student Challenge for two years, I am on the jury for this year’s amazing-looking competition. I reviewed submissions last week and await the announcement of winners soon.
- I’m looking forward to hearing Darrel Rhea talk tomorrow about Customer-Centered Strategies, via teleconference.
- Right now, the Atlantic’s Silicon Valley Summit (subtitled: Listening To The Innovators) is streaming.
- Ten years gone: From December 2003 – Clothing of the future, in the present, Cereal blogging.
- What we’re consuming: Lost Landscapes 8, Le Cercle Rouge, Hush, Johnny Doughnuts.