It’s sunburn weather this week (well, today at least), perfect for zipping from place to place, which is indeed what we are doing
- It’s a busy fieldwork week, as we are going into the homes of (mostly young, mostly male) gamers to see what they’re doing and get their reactions to a prototype.
- No sooner do we finish fieldwork than our clients come to our office at the end of this week to help untangle the data and identify the key takeaways
- I’m putting the final details together my sold-out workshop (as well as a short talk) for User Experience Lisbon next week.
- We’ve launched a new series devoted to fieldwork War Stories.
- What we’re consuming: Frittle, Aguirre, the Wrath of God, scopa (the game), Scopa (the restaurant).