By Tamara Christensen at 12:41 pm, Monday February 20 2012
What we’re up to this week…
- Fresh from fieldwork in NYC, Tamara and Julie are in the throes of uploading data, preparing a top line report, and reviewing transcripts.
- Be afraid. Be very afraid. Steve and Tamara are up to their necks in foam core, X-Acto knives and glue guns preparing mock-ups that we can take into consumers’ homes next week.
- Steve will be giving a remote lecture on synthesizing user research to the Dundee Masters of Design Ethnography folks.
- Field trip! We’ve been invited to meet the folks at Stimulant and check out their amazing interaction design, “beyond the computer.”
- We’ll be helping our friends at Bolt|Peters celebrate their 10th birthday.
- What we’re consuming: Trigger, David Sanborn