By Steve Portigal at 8:49 am, Tuesday January 22 2013
Happy short week (if you took Monday off; else: Happy Tuesday)…
- We’re focusing on what our synthesis has revealed and moving from findings to implications, asking ourselves “so what?” as we shift from the messy walls of re-organized stickies to written documents. This is some heavy brain work.
- I’m at PayPal on Wednesday, speaking about User Research for Mobile at their UX Summit.
- Last week we published war stories from Cordy, Marta, and Rachel. I’m not expecting anything this week.
- I’m heading to Toronto for the IxDA Student Design Challenge (part of the Interaction 13 conference); this weekend is the masterclass; check out the great
jurorsand the incredible prizes!
- Ten years gone: From January 2003 – Exotic meats, jargon-inflected customer support
- What we’re consuming: Snackle Mouth, Mr. Show, Diavolo Pizzeria, RiffTrax.