By Steve Portigal at 2:10 pm, Monday October 15 2012
It’s another week of gorgeous fall weather but with lots and lots and lots of coastal fog. Here’s our week
- Hail Ants! I came back into the office today after a great few days in Ottawa (the talks were very well received; the people were super engaged and had a lot of good thoughts and comments) to have Beth point out a whole lotta ants in the kitchen. A trip to the hardware store is imminent.
- We’re excited to kick off a new project on Friday and in the meantime are diving into an exhaustive briefing document the team put together for us.
- I’ll be spending another day this week focusing on edits for the book.
- I’ve got a War Story in hand to publish as soon as I can; a few more folks have told me they are working on theirs, and we had a great conversation this morning about a story that Beth is working on.
- Ten years gone: From October 2002 – Musical potty
- What we’re consuming: Suzy Q donuts, The Group of Seven, OneFortyThree – our project home (and stuff we make for it)