By Steve Portigal at 12:25 pm, Monday July 16 2012
And the scoopage for this week is as follows:
- We’re off to Dallas for a couple of days for an in-depth immersion with our new client and their extended, distributed team. What is their business? What are their products? Who are the users? What changes to the product do they plan to make? What do we need to learn? Etc. Plus, there will be barbecue!
- I’ll be finishing my final column for interactions; due to the editors imminently but not coming out in print until November!
- I hope we’ll get some more War Stories this week. Do you have one for us?
- I’m planning out speaking gigs – and potential speaking gigs – through the end of the year and into next year, even. Some fun ones coming up!
- Ten years gone: In July 2002, we blogged about classic logos, an early Core77 article being published, a nice place to stay in Monterey.
- What we’re consuming: pizza and ice cream, People Like Us, Diary of a Fire Lookout.