By Tamara Christensen at 1:08 pm, Monday March 26 2012
We are traveling this week and finding time for…
- Storytelling - We are headed to sunny San Diego this week to deliver the results of a recent project. Though the prototypes were super sci-fi, the results are pretty down to earth.
- Storymaking - We have converged upon the key insights and narrative for another project and are now weaving that story into a presentation and video.
- Ideating - We are talking with friends at two different organizations (one hyper local and one far-flung) about innovation collaborations.
- Retreating - Taking time to huddle at a hip SF coffeehouse to review, revision and recommit to our 2012 goals.
- Consuming - Cow Palace, Christo, and Duarte’s Ollalieberry Pie