- Announcing the Omni project!
- Give us your examples: How did we do X before Y?
- How did we do X before Y?
- Tech relationship similes
- Adrian Hon: Illustrate a better future
- And then there were themes: Secondary research results
- the Omni project welcomes Kristine Ng
- Stories behind the themes: Personal Exposure
- Stories behind the themes: Relational Connections
- Stories behind the themes: Transformation
- Stories behind the themes: Biological
- Stories behind the themes: Wonderland
- Molly Wright Steenson: Shifting time
- Omni Quickies
- Julian Bleecker: Creating Wily Subversions
- Lucy Kimbell: Expanding the visible and sayable
- Nicolas Nova: Scanning for signals
- Omni Quickies
- From Us, To Steve: The techno present
We’re stoked to announce that Kristine Ng, a 2nd year masters student at UC Berkeley’s School of Information,
has been assimilated into the hive mind will be helping out with the Omni project.
Kristine’s studies are concentrating on user experience and HCI, and she hopes to work as an Interaction Designer after graduating next May. Prior to that she worked as a Graphic Designer after achieving her BFA in Design and Visual Communications at Washington University in St. Louis.
She is fascinated by gaining a better understanding of humans and their behavior, in order to better design user experiences. She thrives on tackling challenging problems and is excited to put her thinking cap on to further investigate the many ways that technology impacts our lives.
Find her at @kristineng